Small Private Equestrian Property
Small private property getting set up for 3-4 horses for family use.
Owner had bought a row barn and run in shelter already that had to be worked into the site, pads prepped, water power run to each.
- Installed a 120’x200’ outdoor ring, re-worked laneway to rear entrance of property.
- Created a gravel paddock for barnyard area.
- Manure pad storage and pad for future storage building.
- Worked with fencers for paddocks and lot line fencing (McGuire Fencing)
- D&D Greenwood Construction for all excavating